miercuri, 14 martie 2012

[Eng Trans]Kim Hyun Joong to bless the couple Oguri

translated:  http://valelovekhj.blogspot.com


Re-post with full credits.


Kim Hyun Joong who attended the conference announced CM (shooting, nogami new 悟)


Actor and singer Kim Hyun Joong of Korea (25) 14, a friend of the couple was blessed Oguri Shun. Ion in Tokyo, "the fact tupbaryu kuritsyu 2012," announced the CM attended the conference. "I want to love in the summer. Summer Stage brings geolro feel" the company said the product PR.

Friends syunyi Oguri, Yamada Yu and marriage topics mentioned in the "top Internet searches in the morning was in South Korea is attracting attention," he showed an interest. Oguri of the drama 'Boys Over Flowers' who plays the same popular characters between. Deungeseodo bold or dinner exchanges, "carefully selected opponents to think happily ever after," he was blessed.

January Japan debut single 'KISS KISS / Lucky Guy' in the first week of sales, including the smash hit 10 manmae. Winner of a popular singer, "(Oguri a) a brother older than I am his wife Lois, congratulations I want to sing," the story said, the album surokgok "I'm Your Man" and sang a cappella. Kim Hyun Joong, "I wanted to sing and celebrate. I say congratulations I want to convey," he rejoiced like work to her

 [14 March 2012 19:40]

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu