marți, 28 februarie 2012

[Article]Kim Hyun Joong..... WAITING for YOU

credit LazerKim
 Photo credits as tagged




By LazerKim:   Kim Hyun Joong is still busy in his cocoon, silently cooking his next album, so let him be, anyway we have each other to chat and occupy our thoughts about  him.  I would like to write about and share with you this photo above. Do you remember  when Hyun Joong read his message to his fans in June 7, 2011, during the first launching of his album Breakdown? Every time I watch the video clip of this photo, still gives me teary eyes, because I can still feel him while he reads his message almost at the point of breaking down. Let’s talk about it and refresh our memories of the past.
In that message Hyun Joong mentioned about a “conflict among his fans and that he felt so small that he can not do anything about it”, and it was at this part of the message that he almost broke down into tears, but controlled himself with all his strength not to. I said to myself, something is making this guy mighty unhappy. And so I researched about the said conflict.
I found a letter from the internet dated November 11, 2011 from a fan, that seemed to be unhappy as she could only expressed what she felt about a conflict among fans. What I was looking for were facts if there was indeed a conflict, and the root cause of whatever conflict it was. And so I continued my research but unfortunately I was at dead end. I reviewed all the talk shows, somehow I can read between the lines, but this was not enough. This matter kept lingering in my mind, even I have stopped researching about it.  After I was done with my articles Unity in One and Embracing You, which was posted very recent, I found something in a comment box from other blog site, which I would guess had lead me to some answers. I went over with my video clips again, and now here I am inviting you to refresh your memory of the past.


For a short briefer, Kim Hyun Joong debuted in 2005 with the boy group SS501, in 2009 Hyun Joong was offered to portrayed the role Yoon Ji Hoo for Boys Over Flower which came out to be a huge hit and Hyun Joong started gaining a lot of attention everywhere. I can only speak for myself, but I only knew the existence of SS501 through BOF, after its airing. It was said that the popularity of SS501 boost higher after Hyun Joong did BOF and I would believe so, since BOF made a huge hit, it’s a natural chain reaction since Yoon Ji Hoo was with SS501. If I were not a fan of SS501 but having been a fan of the popular character of Yoon Ji Hoo, of course I would go and follow him even he’s with his group.
Hyun Joong’s contract terminated in 2010 under DSP and moved in to KeyEast.  Many of his SS501 fans questioned him as to why he had to move in to KeyEast and leave the group?? If you’re a fan of any group, never think of forever, because you’ll only get hurt. Of course nothing is forever and that is reality!! If Hyun Joong signed for another contract or renew his contract with DSP, that’s gonna be another five years being stuck up with the group.  When else can he develop himself if he’ll be doing the same old banana over again? In showbiz nothing is permanent here, believe me. Everyone has their right to find themselves and grow by themselves. Just the same with his other members. It’s not Hyun Joong’s fault to be blessed with multiple talents and he simply wanted to develop those talents and he can not do this if he’s with a group.


In my article, Untie the Knot, I have a hanging question as to why was Hyun Joong put to blame as if he was cited for contempt for deciding for his future??? Thinking of his future doesn’t mean he doesn’t care for his members. This is reality we’re talking about, let’s not dream of something nearest to impossible. No group can stay together forever, as I quote “In every beginning there’s always an ending”. I read a lot of comments that many fans still hold on to their hopes that the group will be together again. Well that’s their prerogative but in my opinion,  I would not want Hyun Joong to go back with SS501. Well maybe for a reunion, but to be back as regular group as if nothing happened, I don’t think so. That’s gonna be a career suicide for Hyun Joong. Because for me if you bring back the group, it only mean that none of the members are successful in their individual career.
I honestly couldn’t imagine Hyun Joong going back to SS501. Why? Because I have already seen his true color. Watching the group during their show, I was made to believe the other four members were better singers. I agree, but Hyun Joong has it all for being a total performer, that the four members doesn’t have. And I’m sure the members know this fact very well. They know that Hyun Joong was the main key to SS501 success. This again is reality.


Wouldn’t you wonder, when Hyun Joong decided not to renew his contract, DSP should have taken a replacement for Hyun Joong, but why didn’t DSP took the necessary actions? Back in time prior to Hyun Joong’s termination of contract, SS501 had a good popularity ratings, but why can’t other agents take them as a group? Because there was already a leakage within the showbiz industry that KeyEast was taking Hyun Joong. This is business reality, I will not invest on a group artist if the key to the group is not included.
Oh yes, please be reminded that the members doesn’t own SS501.  Whoever has the right to revive the group belongs only DSP’s discretion, because it was DSP who created SS501 and who had the right to disband it. And this is not the member’s concern. And if I were DSP I wouldn’t revive the group, that’s suicide in terms of business, and they know it. Revenue would only land on the members individually and their respective agents. This can only happen if all five members failed in their individual career, that they do not have a choice, and that if there’s an agent who’s courageous to invest, at this point money talks.
And besides this is not a decision that the group has to make, this is business, DSP has the sole right if they still want to take the group back which is near to impossible. I will not give any false hope, a reunion can be possible, but not as the way they were.  Hyun Joong might have made a word that the group will be coming back. What can he do back then, he was pushed to wall to absorb all the blames and pressures by media. You can just imagine how he was that time, I would say during that time was the darkest moment of his career life, but he took it, and took all the blames. A blame that he was never been guilty of.
If you sincerely care for the five members, you wouldn’t let them revive SS501 as a regular group, because it’s gonna be a huge shame on their individual careers to the showbiz industry. Because this would only mean they can not stand by themselves like losers. I for one will never allow Hyun Joong to be that.



Hyun Joong had established his fan club in May 2011 before he had released his first album. Of course this is very natural to any artist who’s doing solo. But in spite of the fact Hyun Joong had established his fan club, he never fails to mention his fans from SS501. Hyun Joong is not choosy with his fans. Every fan has a right of choice whom they want to support, but Hyun Joong as an artist can not choose his fans, he simply takes whoever is at his front of him. But there will come a time Hyun Joong will be able to attain his slogan Only One.
May I just share this coming from a fan, as this morning I read from my comment box, that in one event, Hyun Joong’s itinerary does not include a fan meet and he was not aware that there’s a SS501 fan club in that country which was not so big in numbers. But upon Hyun Joong hearing about it, he met with the group, and said “no matter how few they are I must meet them”. Every single fan is important to Hyun Joong irregardless as to whoever you are or whoever else you support, he will pour out his love to you.
Hyun Joong needs a stronger foundation of fans, what Hyun Joong doesn’t need is conflict. He doesn’t even have any conflict with other artists, why should his fans have conflicts? Is this necessary? I think what others missed here is acceptance to reality that’s causing conflict. Reality is what you see in front of you, that’s Hyun Joong making it to the top and had proven himself as a solo performer.
If you are truly supporting the five members, wouldn’t you be happy to see Hyun Joong on top where he is ought to be? I’m sorry for the other members, but this is Hyun Joong’s fate, and no matter how you twist his path, he is bound to be where he is now. This is not his fault, he worked hard as he always does, he has a strong determination to reach for his goal, he is dedicated and has a high degree of passion for his music and these are his key to his success.


What you have read in this article is reality whether we accept it or not. I hope I was able to enlightened others specially to those who still hope for SS501. I understand how the fan group felt losing SS501, but as I have said, there’s nothing permanent in showbiz. Celebrities do come and go, and this is reality. It’s been a year and eight months since the group disbanded, it’s high time to move on, leave the past behind because there’s a brighter tomorrow awaits you. It’s alright to support the other members in their individual activities, that is your right. But I do believe in due time Hyun Joong will capture your heart.
Conflict can weaken any foundation, I have written two articles that calls for unity plus this one, I will not get tired writing about unity, because this is the basic factor for a strong  foundation which Hyun Joong needs. Not only him, this include his other members. I’m writing this article for enlightenment about reality. Whatever is not good in the eyes of others, reflects on Hyun Joong. I believe all Kim Hyun Joong fans irregardless to what group you belong, including SS501 fans who supports Hyun Joong at the same time, are matured, considerate, modest and understanding. I will continue believing this because this is reality in every Hyun Joong’s fans irregardless to whoever you are.
Again may I clarify, I’m a new fan, I don’t belong to any fan club, I am a nobody and it took me a lot of courage to write articles like this because  I sincerely care for Hyun Joong just as much as you do.


If other fans can not join you as you still hold on with your hopes for SS501 coming back, they are just being realistic about facts, nothing more nothing less. And for those who holds on Only One, you can not blame them if they can not join you in supporting other members, it’s because they are already captured by KHJ’s magic spell that they can’t get over with Hyun Joong no matter how they try to at least take a glimpse of other celeb, it’s not working!!
There’s a boat, Hyun Joong is on board together with all his other fans, Hyun Joong will not roar unless you get to his side together with all his fans. If you can not get yourself on board, he’ll be back to win you, and he’ll be waiting for you no matter what it takes. Hyun Joong loves his fans very much, you are his strength and inspiration…..Kim Hyun Joong will not allow even one single fan to be left out………….he’ll be waiting for you.                              LazerKim here writing

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu