miercuri, 1 februarie 2012

KHJ's FM Photo Book Message

credit as tagged; kelemama@501wangja.multiply.com (English Translation)


Hi, I am Kim Hyun Joong.

I think it is very nice to start the new year with fanmeeting as my first activity. I'd worked hard to prepare in order to create wonderful memories with everyone. I hope everyone will have a pleasant time.

I hope that all fans will have a happy year in 2012. I will also put in effort and greet (everyone) with better music and works~
Please look forward with much anticipation!


                                                                     Kim Hyun Joong

 Traduccion a Español: Kim Hyun Joong Peru Fans ~ Nayra

 Hola, Soy Kim Hyun Joong.

Creo que es muy bueno empezar el nuevo año con un fanmeeting como mi primera actividad. Voy a trabajar mucho para preparar y crear grandiosas memorias con todos. Espero que todos pasen un rato agradable.

Espero que todos los fans tengan un feliz año este 2012. También voy a hacer un esfuerzo y saludar (a todos) con mejor música y trabajos~
Por favor mire al futuro con mucha anticipación!

Kim Hyun Joong

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu