miercuri, 8 februarie 2012

[Translation] Kim Hyun Joong's Interview in AN AN Magazine

credits:   http://blog.daum.net/elley0606 (Photo) + Lafone (Japanese-English translation)
Re-post with full credits.


 Kiss me sweetly, Kim Hyun Joong !

A really handsome guy I look twice in spite of myself.
A slendar and strongly built masculine body.
The more you know about him, the more you will get addicted to him.
An exclusive interview of such a perfect guy, Kim Hyun Joong !

Question 1 : What made you burst into laugh recently ? 
Recently I saw “옹달샘 (a variety program) “. Though I don’t usually see TV,
I happened to tune in, seeing Yu Se-Yun ssi (유세윤, a Korean comedian ) mimic many animals ! It was so funny that I burst into laugh though though I rarely did it.

Question 2: What made you cry most recely? 

I rarely cry, even though I see a sad-story movie. It’s a shame for me if friends recognize me to cry. Oh I don’t go to cinema alone, always with someone.
However, I cried once on June 7, the last year on the occasion of the showcase in Seoul which was the first event for me as a solo artist. I shead tears without knowing by myself. Though my eyes were full with tears, but I did not cry.

Question 3: For what you felt angry most ? 

I don’t remember . I didn’t get angry recently. I don’t have a feeling of angry in myself. Therefor, I cannot remember when and for what I got upset last time.
I think that people get angry when they know they cannot be self-assertive. Anger does change nothing. I think that it is much wiser to try best in problem –solving.

Question 4: If you were not an artist, what had you been doing?
I should have been doing something related to music. I cannot live without music. There are many people working in music-related business even though they are not an entertainer. Music naturally exists around people. I think that even a mobile ringtone is a sort of music ……… but I always keep my mobile in a silent mode (laugh). I feel embarrassed if someone recognizes the ringtone of my mobile.

Question 5: You are a member of FC MEN, an artists football team. Which is the best position for you?
The positions are not fixed actually. If I am in good shape, I attack in a forward position, but if not, I go back and defend. But I feel confident being FW as I can kick both-handed. I can kick a shoot both-handed; that’s my strength.


~~~ Waiting for the full interview  ~~~

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu